Katherine Heigl Adopts Second Child

>> Thursday, April 26, 2012


Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley have adopted their second daughter, a rep for the actress confirms to Us Weekly. No different details were out there.

The couple, who wed in 2007, adopted daughter Naleigh from South Korea in 2009. "Josh and that I started talking

about [adoption] before we have a tendency to were even engaged," Heigl told Scholastic Parent & kid in February. "My sister Meg is Korean, and my oldsters adopted her 3 years before i used to be born. I wished my very own family to resemble the one I came from, therefore I invariably knew I wished to adopt from Korea."

Kelley, 32, "had to learn" to embrace the thought of adoption initially, Heigl explained. "But he was therefore gracious and accepting."

The "One for the Money" actress, 33, said she and her singer-songwriter husband were open to any or all ways of getting kids.

"We have talked concerning having biological kids furthermore, however we have a tendency to determined to adopt initial," Heigl explained. "I simply wished to be a mom. therefore but we have a tendency to did that, it's fine with me. i might wish to adopt once more."

Heigl hopes to lift their kids with "integrity and morality," she told the magazine. "We feel strongly concerning this stuff, particularly owing to the industries we're in. We'll need to work a trifle bit more durable to stay Naleigh grounded and to create positive she understands how blessed she is -- how blessed we have a tendency to all are."

Katherine Heigl daughter
Katherine Heigl shopping with daughter
Katherine Heigl and daughter

Title Post: Katherine Heigl Adopts Second Child
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Jerry O'Brian

Thanks for visiting, Comment and Feedback are welcome...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP